Aaah, cute! Is he being a puppy? Love it. Though the biggest question right now is WHAT IS HE EATING??? Looks chocolatey? Can Brookie send me some?
So cute! (But that's easy for me to say, since I wasn't there to clean up the mess)! Now that I'm a mom, I can understand why my mom put a shower curtain under my twin brothers' high chairs!
ha ha! too funny! I agree with Heidi. That looks good!
Ahhh precious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aaah, cute! Is he being a puppy? Love it. Though the biggest question right now is WHAT IS HE EATING??? Looks chocolatey? Can Brookie send me some?
So cute! (But that's easy for me to say, since I wasn't there to clean up the mess)! Now that I'm a mom, I can understand why my mom put a shower curtain under my twin brothers' high chairs!
ha ha! too funny! I agree with Heidi. That looks good!
Ahhh precious!
Post a Comment