Monday, March 7, 2011

Emma's Birthday Party

In Janurary we celebrated Emma's 7th Birthday Party.

We did a movie themed party.

Brooke did a great job on the cupcakes. Chocolate cupcakes topped with yellow marshmallows squashed up to look like popcorn. She made the cups look like popcorn containers. A real labor of love. The kids loved them.



One of Emma's favorite parts was the play money we made for the kids to use to buy their lunch items and concession stand treats. She was the star of the money.



All of her cute friends she invited to the party.

Jonah loved the party too.

Eli was a big fan of the food

Brooke set up a fun concession stand that the children used their "Emma dollars" to buy their treats for the movie. The kids sat in the theatre room ate their treats and watch "How to train your Dragon".

Emma loved all the presents from her friends.





Thanks to Brooke the party turned out perfect! All involved had a ton of fun!

4 comments:

Autumn and Barrett said...

Best party ever. Nice work, Brooke! As always, I'm pretty much in awe - so creative. How can Emma be 7?! We are going to be in-laws before we know it. Happy belated birthday (to both of you)!

Christie said...

I can't believe how much she's grown up!

What a fun idea to let the kids buy their food. I'm sure they loved it!

nicwoo said...

That is truly a great theme, nice job! And-- you have a 7 year old!!

Janell said...

What an amazing party Brooke! I LOVE the cupcakes they are adorable and the Emma bucks!!! I was thinking about you the other day...missing you! I loved the blog it was just what I needed for a smile today! By the way your home is beautiful!!!!