Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a Boy!


We wanted to share our wonderful news with everyone. We are expecting Baby number 3 and we found out on Friday that we are having another boy. We are excited to add him to our family. Here is one of the pictures we have of him from the ultrasound.

12 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute. He has your eyes Brooke! I love how I only have to scroll back 6 posts to get to last year's Christmas.......pity you didn't do Christmas this year.

Brandon and Emily said...

Congrats on another boy! I just asked Brandon if he knew you were expecting #3 and he said yes, but somehow forgot to share the good news with me. He is in trouble.

Janell said...

OH my gosh Brooke, I am SOOOO excited for you. I hope you are feeling well. Congrats, two boys are so much fun, Emma is going to be such the great sister to those little guys!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! Brooke, I hope you haven't been too sick this time. We're excited for you to welcome another adorable, little Streadbeck into the world. xo

ambychappy said...

So, when are you due? Your babies are spaced out a lot like mine. And I had girl, boy, boy too! Any names?
Congrats!
-Amber

Debbie said...

Nice dodge of the question on Saturday. . . Congrats!!!! I hope you are feeling okay.

Danielle said...

Oh ho ho! Holding out on me, huh? Congratulations! In a couple of years you'll be having regular WWF sessions at your house. Woohoo!!!

Shantell said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I can't believe you kept it a secret this long!

Beau and Jen said...

Congrats!

Amber said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I love having a little boy; they are so much fun. Give me a jingle and lets do lunch. I am working mostly from home now! :)

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

Congratulations!!!

Amber Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is a neat picture, you can see his little ribcage and everything. I bet Emma wanted it to be a girl though ...