Thursday, February 14, 2008

Emma's broken collar bone

Yesterday Emma was playing and fell out of a chair and landed on her shoulder at just the right angle and this was the result. She has been pretty uncomfortable ever since.

Uncomfortable until she gets some codeine in her system and then life isn't so bad for a bit.

4 comments:

Shantell said...

Oh that is so sad! Poor Emma! I hope she has a speedy recovery

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Ha! I just deleted my comment. Sorry. Emma! We hope you feel better! I love the picture though, bunny ears and doped up look. Priceless! Get better soon!

Autumn and Barrett said...

That x-ray broke my heart. Poor little Emma! And I even forgot to have her Henry call yesterday to wish her a happy Valentine's Day. I hope she feels better soon!